Nov 8, 2014

FASHION / Come a little closer.



dress / cardigan - COS                blouse - new look               shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

I'd thought let's do something crazy and put some colour into this outfit haha. Found this blouse in the back of my closet and thought I should give it a try. I think it looks pretty nice combined with grey! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how my weekend is going so far. It started of Thursday night when I went to a paint splash party in Rotterdam to celebrate the end of the exam week. I had a really good time and watching everyone getting splashed with paint was fun as well. It was definitely the most colourful party I've ever been to haha. The next morning I woke up with a huge hangover so during the day I did pretty nothing pretty  much, but in the evening I went out for dinner with some friends I had not seen in a long time. So, as you can see I'm celebrating the end of my exams really good! Tonight I'm going over to Dylan and what we'll do tomorrow is still a mystery haha.

Oh, and btw, I managed to buy something of the Alexander Wang x H&M collection, happy me! As soon as I've received the package I'll show you my purchase in an outfit post!

How's your weekend?
x


8 comments

  1. cool outfit dear..happy week end
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layering! Echt heel tof bij elkaar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous outfit! I love the touch of color. You're so lucky to have grabbed a piece of the Alexander Wang for H&M collection!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Och jeetje ik ben echt een slechte blogger. Wat heb ik die van jou al lang niet meer bekeken!
    Ik vind dat je vaker lippenstift moet dragen, raaaawr, staat je zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete