Nov 5, 2014

FASHION / Ain't no rest for the wicked.

jeans - monki              sweater / coat - vintage             shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

Whenever I skip the blogging part of my life for even just a few days, I always feel extremely guilty. Even though I doubt about it that you will even miss me, it does feel like I'm disappointing myself. But this time it has only been 4 days, and it was for a good reason: exams. Yesterday I had my first exam at the university, and tomorrow I'll have my second one. I've actually worked quite hard for these exams so I'm not that nervous, but still, there's always that tiny little chance that you screwed it up without even knowing haha(had that once in high school with French). Anyways, the purpose of this post was actually to just get outside for a bit. Because as you can see, the outfit is not so special. It's a typical study outfit for me, comfortable and warm (because, jeeeez it's getting cold).

Besides that I also wanted to remind you of the fact that from tomorrow morning 10 am. you can finally get your Alexander Wang x H&M piece! I'm not able to go to the store, but I am going to try to get through online. Although I was a bit disappointed with the collection as a whole, sorry :( , I do really loooove the black, scuba pants! So hopefully those will be in my possesion in a few days.

Are you going to get something from the Alexander Wang x H&M collection?
x


8 comments

  1. Thanks for your lovely comment sweetie!!!Love your outfit!!! Would you like we follow each other!?? Let me know... I'll follow you back!!! Have a nice day!!!

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair colour! nice sweater.

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, die boots zijn gaaf!
    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writing posts is fun and interesting. I like your blog and your ideas that you describe here. To be in trend of nowadays fashion I use where to buy maroon skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete