Nov 21, 2014

FASHION / 211114


dress - asos              top - vintage                blazer - h&m            shoes - vagabond

Hi Guys!

Yeeeh I've got some good news! Yesterday I got my results back from the two exams I had, and I both passed them! And with pretty high grades actually, which I'm surprised with haha. Anyway, it's a relief that I passed these courses so I can fully focus on the next three. This term I'm having statistics (which I suck at), media processes (about journalism etc) and sociology. All the second years told me that this term will be the hardest, but so far I think the subjects are very interesting. 

To celebrate my good grades I'm going to a big drum and bass party on Saturday with my two besties. I'm really looking forward to it, because it has been a long time since we went to such a party with the three of us! 

Enjoy your weekend!
x

11 comments

  1. congrats on your exam, good job!! nice outfit. Liefs

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd! :) Mooie outfit, en veel plezier dit weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd met je goede cijfers! Veel plezier het weekend, en oh je blouse is heel leuk :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je blouse is heel erg leuk :D en zeker met deze combinatie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant, I love the blouse!!


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, dit bewijst maar weer eens hoe lang ik al niet op je blog heb gekeken. Dat korte haar staat je fantastisch! Gefeliciteerd met je goede cijfers! Ik vind je outfit erg gaaf :) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geweldige outfit manon! Tof dat die schoenen het weer net wat edgyer maken.

    ReplyDelete