Oct 12, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY / The future of fashion is now.



Hi Guys!

Yesterday I went to the opening of the exhibition The Future of Fashion is Now in Museum Boijmans van Beuningen in Rotterdam. It was one of the most amazing fashion exhibitions I've ever been to. Not only were almost all the pieces amazing, the exhibition as a whole was very well put together as well. I didn't take that many pictures because I was too busy enjoying myself, but I thought these turned out good enough to share with you. If you ever have the time to come to Rotterdam, you should definitely pay the exhibition a visit! It's here until the 18th of January.

That's it for now!
x


4 comments

  1. this pics are beautiful..this museum is fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er gaaf uit! Ik ga der binnen kort ook maar eens heen :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een geweldige foto's, en het ziet er zo mooi uit! Ik wil oooook

    ReplyDelete