Oct 25, 2014

FASHION / Suddenly I See.



blouse - vintage              dress / bag - oasap               shoes - dr martens

Hi Guys!

Everytime I curl my hair, I feel instantly adorable. Is that weird haha? When I still had long hair I never liked to curl my hair. First of all it took way too long to curl it and second of all, after curling it, my hair would be straight again in less than an hour. But now with my short haircut, it's done in less than 10 minutes, and it stays curled/wavey for like 3 days! Definitely a huge advantage of having short hair if you ask me. 

Today I'm wearing my black midi dress from oasap again. I don't know why, but I just love the combination of this dress and my dr martens. Besides that it's also so comfortable, I can literally run miles in this dress and on these shoes. Not that I ever run, or have any form of exercise, but it's about the idea right?

And that's it for now!
x





5 comments

  1. cool:) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look =)

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, je boots zijn gewoon hemels mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool look, love that skirt! :) xx

    ReplyDelete