Oct 7, 2014

FASHION / New season, new coat.


coat / leggings - oasap              striped blouse - urban outfitters                shirt - pull and bear             shoes - vagabond


Hi Guys!

For once, I don't mind that it's starting to get a bit colder, because it's only a good excuse to wear my new coat from Oasap! I already showed you a sneak peek of this coat last week, and today I finally had the time to take outfit pictures with it. The coat is perfect for autumn, since it's not to hot for when the sun is still shining, like on these pictures. But it does keep you warm when the wind is blowing in your face, which was also the case while taking these pictures haha. Besides the coat, I'm also wearing my new shoes. Gosh I totally love them and they walk heavenly. I'd expected to be the shoes quite heavy, since they have these enormous soles. But in the contrary, they're super light weighted!

I'm off babysitting; aka studying while getting payed for it!
x


10 comments

  1. great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je jas is echt heel leuk en wat een gave schoenen zeg! Staan hier echt goed bij :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect ! I love your coat =)

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat! You can never go wrong with black x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauwie!! Wat een prachtige jas <3

    ReplyDelete