Oct 17, 2014

FASHION / It's raining sunshine in October.


blazer - vintage           skirt - oasap             shoes - zara


Hi Guys!

Although it's October and the weather normally sucks around this time of the year, today was a beautiful day with loads of sunshine! Unfortunately, I had to spend most of my day inside studying, but I decided to embrace this moment of sunshine by going outside and taking some photographs in the backyard. Tonight I'm going to the fair in Amsterdam with Dylan. I've always wanted to ride the ferris wheel on the Dam and see all the pretty lights, and tonight it's finally going to happen! Besides that I'll probably buy loads of candy as well, since candy canes cotton candy are my weakness haha. 

What are you guys up to this weekend?
x


6 comments

  1. Great:)
    AND Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html
    xx
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave outfit! Die kleur blauw vind ik echt super mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk weer :) iets wat ik ook zou dragen!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeerlijke kleur je jasje!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete