Oct 14, 2014

FASHION / I'm not your toy.



dress / sweater - cos                  shoes - vagabond                 necklace - vintage

Hi Guys!

Please welcome my two new, autumn pieces! Remember when I told you that COS is having a huge sale ? Well, I scored this gorgeous midi dress and oversized sweater, both were 50% off! What I love about these pieces, is that they're so basic and nonchalant, but still you can make gorgeous, feminine outfits with it. I can't wait to make endless comination with these pieces. In contrast to how happy I am with this outfit, I really need to dye my hair again. It's getting super blond again, and though that doesn't looks bad either, I still want my hair to be grey. Hopefully I'll find the time (and the money) to pay my hairdresser a visit again.

And that's it for now!
x


13 comments

  1. Love this look !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect♥
    AND Giveaway on my blog -> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html
    xx
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit, ik ben dol op oversized sweaters! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweater is awesome! Great and comfy look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gave outfit, love the boots! x Coco

    www.commedescoco.nl

    ReplyDelete