Oct 19, 2014

FASHION / Autumn leaves.



blouse - vintage              pants - h&m               shoes - vagabond


Hi Guys!

And another week has passed by, I still can't believe how fast everything is going. My first term of university is almost coming to an end, and we're already halfway through October! But you know what they say about time, when it feels like you have to little of it, you're having fun. And that's definitely true. I'm super busy with school, blogging and socializing, but those are all things I love to do. University life is soooo much better than high school life haha. This weekend I visited the fun fair in Amsterdam and yesterday I spend the night with Eline and Shani wining and dining. In between I also did some studying and had a photoshoot for Trashcan. This week there will be some lovely, vintage autumn pieces uploaded on there, so like the page if you want to stay tuned!

And that's it for now, I'm off getting some rest for a new week to come.
x


7 comments

  1. Nice:)
    xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/
    Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het leven van een universiteitsstudent is inderdaad fantastisch! ;)
    En haha hoe toevallig, ik schreef vandaag net een blogpost met exact dezelfde titel!
    Duidelijk een herfstsfeertje dat hier heerst!
    Heel mooie outfit, de legging is zo leuk !

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zwart en rood vind ik zo goed bij elkaar passen, en het staat je ook geweldig :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele mooie look!

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    You can also check my BLOGLOVIN & FACEBOOK if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete