Sep 21, 2014

INSPIRATION / Join the grey mania.

 left to right, top to bottom: cos / oasap / oasap / monki / mango / new look / monki / cos / zara


Hi Guys!

Grey, grey and more grey. It seems like slowely everyone is hit by the grey mania that has been going on. Certainly I did. When I was doing some online shopping, I found some wonderful grey pieces. Unfortunately I'm a bit low on money at the moment, because you see, I'm trying to safe up for a piece of the Alexander Wang x H&M collection. But since the designer collection will only be available in November, I might buy one of these pieces in the mean time. Just for the sake of it!

And that's it for now. I'm off for a good night of sleep.
x


2 comments

  1. Ik heb ook zo veel grijze items gekocht!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grijs is echt mijn all time favorite kleur!

    ReplyDelete