Sep 7, 2014

FASHION / Tomorrow is a new beginning.



sweater - h&m                jeans - serious sally                necklace - oasap               bag - vintage                  shoes - zara


Hii Guys!

Today was my last free day before my universtiy adventure starts. Tomorrow I'll have my first lecture and I'm both excited and a bit sad since my holiday is really over now. I am though really eager to learn all kinds of new things. For the people who recently started following me : I'm going to study International Communication and Media at the Erasums University in Rotterdam. So how did I spend my last day of total freedom? Well, I did absolutelly nothing special. I watched some series, put some clothing online for sale (find it here!) and ate pizza an'd cookies. I thought a day like this would be nice, since I don't know when I'll be able to have one again now that school starts again. Hopefully I'll still have time to keep on track with the series I'm currently watching haha. 

And that's it for now. I'm off watching Snowwhite and the Huntsman!
x


4 comments

  1. great outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke trui! Lekker zacht ziet 'ie eruit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet er leuk uit!
    De schoenen maken je outfit echt af.
    -xxx- Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete