Sep 16, 2014

FASHION / Relaxing pants.

pants / shoes / belt - vintage               top - h&m                bag - stylight


Hi Guys!

Wiehoee today I found some time to take  quick outfit shots with my sister. Although I didn't have classes to attend today, I did have loads of homework. In between typing essays and summaries it was nice to be busy with blogging for an hour or so. Taking pictures, editing them and writing this is quite relaxing for me haha. So now that I'm enjoying this, I might as well tell you something really jolly: for the first time in my life I've won a give-away! And not just a plain give away because I've won a polaroid camera (: (: (: Lovely Meg from Kind of Lovely has made my day with announcing me as the winner. 

And that's it for now. I'm off typing my last summary for today.
x


8 comments

  1. Ik blijf je haar echt geweldig vinden. Je broek is ook tof, staat je goed! En gaaf zeg dat je een polaroid camera hebt gewonnen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Hair, and the trouser!
    what o you think, about my new look?

    xoxo, laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahw congrats on winning a polaroid ! i love mine and i'm sure you'll enjoy yours too
    love the look, the pants are so pretty
    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair looks spectacular this year
    congrats

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: La Farola
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/la-farola.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind deze look heel gaaf. Staat je echt heel goed :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die broek is echt te leuk! Hele gave look xx

    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete