Sep 19, 2014

FASHION / A new kind of bad hair day.

top - new look                skort - oasap               shoes - zara                ring - cos


Hi Guys!

I was really doubting about whether I should upload these photographs or not. While editing I suddenly started disliking this outfit + I had a bad hair day. Which results, with my new short hair, in a half up-do. But then again, I don't know when I will be albe to take outfit pictures again, and I don't want it to be so quiet on the blog. Hopefully I can make a 'new in' post next week, because I'm expecting some packages with lovely things (: 

Today I'm doing some studying and I'll probably pay grandma a visit since I haven't seen her in weeks. The rest of the weekend I'm celebrating my best friend her birthday, so time to party!

And that's it for now.
x


4 comments

  1. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind je schoenen leuk. Plus je haar zit helemaal niet slecht. Veel plezier het weekend :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik ben ook fan, hoor. Heb net als jij pas mijn haren kort laten knippen en weet soms ook nog niet zo goed wat ik ermee moet aanvangen... Ach, we'll get there ;-).

    ReplyDelete