Sep 11, 2014

FASHION / A new bag to fit a new school.

skirt - oasap                  top / necklace - persunmall                 bag - soho               shoes - zara 


Hii Guys!

Damn, the last four days have been exhausting. My university adventure has certainly not started on a low pit. I've already hand in my first assignment and I've read over a hundred pages in academic books. Although everything has been quite harder than I'd expected, it's still nice to feel I'm actually learning new stuff. Besides that I'm meeting so many new people, which of course, is always lovely! Unfortunately, studying has been taking in a lot of my time, and will probably do the rest of the year. Right now I'm still figuring out how to combine this with blogging, but I'm sure everything will turn out just fine. I just want to apologize in advance for when there are less posts than usual the upcoming weeks. 

Today I want to show you a classy but simple outfit, but still wearable to school. Notice my huge bag, which I especially bought for school. I have a 15,6 inch laptop and I really needed a bag in which it could fit. Luckily I found this one just in time at the V&D. I'm really happy with it! 

And that's it for now. Tonight Dylan is coming over so no studying yeh!
x


11 comments

  1. Ik vind je outfit echt heel mooi! Ook een leuke tas! ♥ Heel veel succes met het studeren. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat korte haar staat je echt goed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect<3 x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superleuke outfit en staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuke outfit, en mooie tas ook! Meestal vind ik heel grote tassen niet zo mooi, maar deze keer maak ik zeker een uitzondering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow – love this look! You look absolutly stunning and your hair is amazing!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♥
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. En dan zegt mijn man dat ik gigantische tassen heb ;-).

    ReplyDelete