Sep 27, 2014

FASHION / Back out front.

top - vintage               jacket / shoes - zara                 jeans - monki

Hi Guys!

I'm so sorry for these unsharp photographs, but I took these with my phone. This morning I went to the city with Dylan but I forgot to bring my camera with me.. But just before we got home I decided to try to take some photographs with my phone anyway. After a few try-out shots I thought the quality looked pretty good. But now that I see them in such a large size it's a bit disappointing. But he, since I like this outfit so much I still wanted to share it with you guys. I'm wearing my new high waisted jeans from the Monki,  and they fit heavenly! I'll be wearing these a lot the coming months! 

And that's it for now!
x


4 comments

  1. great look! nice hair!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat zie je er weer geweldig uit, prachtige outfit!
    Fijne zondag meid!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look!! I love your hair!! :)

    http://insporcelain.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete