Aug 4, 2014

FASHION / Belly buttons represent.



skirt - monki                top - h&m              shoes - new look              bag - oasap

Hii Guys!

Today I bring to you a very simple outfit. I'm wearing black basics which you can probably wear to any kind of event. Except a wedding maybe haha. The weather here in The Netherlands is still extremely good, so I'm wearing a lot of crop tops, now that it's still possible. Because in this country we go from sunshine to rain in just a second. Today I enjoyed the sun quitely in my backyard with a good book and a smoothie. I just started reading in The Circle, when I've finished it I'll let you know if it's worth the read. I might could even do a book review haha! Yesterday on the other hand, I didn't see much of the sun since I visited the Museum of the Image (MOTI) in Breda with Dylan. They had some cool modern art there! I took some pictures with my phone, which you can see on my Instagram here!

And that's it for now!
x


8 comments

  1. Yay voor je outfit, staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel gaaf! Lekker zomers :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning!
    I fell in love with your sandals, they're so pretty.

    much love,
    http://lepsychoattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING!!! Very HOT outfit and you have such an incredible figure!! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die foto uit het moti was super tof!

    ReplyDelete