Jul 26, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY / disposables


Hii Guys!

Here they are finally, my disposables from Barcelona! I'm really happy with how they turned out and I've already begun with making a little scrapbook. I always think that disposables add an instant summer feeling to the photograph. But I have nothing more to say about Barcelona, since I've already told you about that a long time ago. Today I'm celebrating one of my best friends her birthday in the city.  It will probably include a lot of food haha. The rest of the weekend I'll be spending with Dylan.

Enjoy the weekend!
x


4 comments

  1. very nice pics baby
    kisses
    I have a new look in my blog, ONLY WITH SWIMSUIT!!!!!!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: PROTECT YOUR SKIN ( with my new swimsuit)!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/protect-your-skin-with-farmapolo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah zo leuk en fijn zijn ze geworden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my city! I love this kind of pictures! *________*

    ReplyDelete