Jul 1, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY / Back from Barcelona

all photographs taken by me

Hii Guys!

I'm back from an incredible week in Barcelona with Dylan! It was my first time in Barcelona and I loved it. The combination of city and beach is to die for. Everyday we woke up early to explore the city, and around 5 o' clock we went over to the beach to cool down and relax a bit. And then at night, we went into the city again to have dinner and drinks. We've seen and done all kinds of things. For instance, we've visited the Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo (Gaudi architecture), musea and various parcs. Of course we also spend a lot of time on swimming, shopping and having dinner. To give you an impression of this lovely adventure, I made a small selection of the photographs I took. I also had a disposable camera with me, so as soon as those photographs are developed I'll show you them as well! 

From now on the blog will be updated as usual, to begin with my purchases from Barcelona. 
Stay tuned.
x

8 comments

  1. Ziet er super uit! Ik wil volgend jaar zomer er naar toe :). Ik ben benieuwd naar meer foto's.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben benieuwd naar wat je geshopt hebt! Ik was er het laatste met werkweek, helaas mocht je toen niet je eigen planning maken haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat een prachtige foto's! Ik wil ook dolgraag een keer naar Barcelona! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed at my favourite city!
    I wish to see the rest of your pictures, I never get tired to admire that city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtig! Ik ga ook naar Barcelona! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. my country is the best right<?,hihi
    kisses

    NEW SPECIAL SUMMER OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: atlantic sunset
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/atlantic-sunset.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaaaah wat mooi allemaal. Die laatste foto is helemaal spacend haha

    ReplyDelete