Jul 5, 2014

NEW IN / topshop sale and vintage finds

pantalon - topshop            everything else - vintage

Hii Guys!

Let me introduce you to my new closet members. Let's start with the gorgeous pantalon from Topshop, which I bought in Barcelona for only 16 euro's. We don't have a Topshop in the Netherlands, so when I saw girls walking around with Topshop labeled bags in Barcelona, I had to find the store. Thank god I found it, because there was a huuuge sale. Due to the lack of time I couldn't try on that much, but I'm glad I could take these pants home with me! Next up we have an ivory white, turtle neck top. I bought this in a vintage shop, and the quality of this piece is amazing. Just like the other two vintage purchases from Barcelona. A dress with an amazing print, it gives me an instant summer feeling. And a knotted crop top, perfect with denim shorts or a high waisted skirt!

One of these pieces accompanied me to my graduation ceremony, can you guess which one?
x

1 comment

  1. Barcelona's vintage shops are amazing, I love going shopping there, because you can find cool stuff and you will sure that nobody could copy you!

    ReplyDelete