Jul 14, 2014

MBFWA / Friday : Ilja Visser and Maaike Fransen

^ Ilja Visser ^
^ Maaike Fransen ^

Hii Guys!

Here are the first photographs from the catwalk at Amsterdam Fashionweek. I already showed you the outfit I wore last Friday, and now it's time to talk about the shows I attended that day. I took more than 200 photographs of the five shows I saw, so it was hard to pick a few for the blog. That's why I decided to pick my two favourite shows of the day. Which, in this case, were the show by Ilja Visser and Maaike Fransen. 

Ilja Visser showed here Spring Summer Collection 2015, inspired by Kinetic Arts. The main point of Kinetic Arts the relationship between gravity and the freedom of movement. The collection follows this principe and focusses on the relationship between model and clothing. Ilja Visser used a great variety of fabrics, each with it's own structure and fit. I really liked this collection, the clothing is wearable and very classy. Besides that, the models in this show were breathtaking!

Maaike Fransen her show was completely different. Here collection was like a little art show, each clothing piece a work of art. The models had these weird things on their faces and they even carried a baby around! My favourite piece of the collection must be the skirt with the coloured balls. If I had to choose the most remarkable show, it would be this one!

Yesterday I attended three more shows, and today I'll have my last two. Stay tuned for my Amsterdam Fashionweek outfit number two!
x


2 comments

  1. great show!
    lots of kisses
    see my new look girl!

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: ON THE TOP OF MADRID
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/on-top-of-madrid.html

    ReplyDelete