Jul 3, 2014

FASHION / Pajama Party

pants / belt / bag - vintage              blouse - urban outfitters             shoes - new look                ring monki

Hii Guys!

I thought it was a good idea to show you my first purchase from Barcelona in an outfit post. In case you didn't notice yet, I'm talking about the pants. I bought these for only 10 euros in a lovely vintage shop on my second day in Barcelona. It was a little shop, but they had amazing stuff. I've also tried on several levi shorts, but unfortunately I couldn't find the right size. Anyways, I love these pants. I've been wearing them for three days straight now haha. They're so comfortable that it's like I'm wearing my pajamas!

And then something else, yesterday I received my diploma! Together with my family and friends we listened to a lot of speeches and songs. It was a long ceremony, but it was fun to hear the teachers tell their stories about us. Of course I had a special outfit for this occasion, but it wasn't a dress! I wore one of my purchases from Barcelona, but not the pants I'm wearing here. 

Curious about what I looked like, keep an eye on the blog!
x

8 comments

  1. Ah Super mooie broek, echt heel gaaf! En de foto's zijn ook heel erg mooi!

    Love, Eve
    www.thestyleblondie.com // www.eevsa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the second pic. you look so beautiful in this outfit

    NEW SPECIAL OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: atlantic sunset
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/atlantic-sunset.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!

    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke broek. Ze zitten goddelijk hè!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een geweldige broek, staat je heel classy manon! Je hebt hem zo mooi gecombineerd!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind je broek gaaaaaf!

    xo

    ReplyDelete