Jul 30, 2014

FASHION / on wednesday we wear black



dress - persunmall                     jacket - oasap                  shoes - new look                ring- cos


Hii Guys!

Another outfit in front of this white garage wall! I think this is going to be my new favourite outfit spot. The only downside of this spot is the lightning. The light is different in almost every photograph, but that has also to do with the sun of course. Anyways, I don't feel like writing a story right now. Today has been a lazy day, so it's not like I have a lot to tell you anyway. 

Just a quick reminder that I have made an Instagram account, you can find it here @manonmargaretha
x


7 comments

  1. I love this look !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou van deze preppy outfit met een beetje stoer erbij haha! Leuk!


    theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired everything together! looks amazing♥

    http://allaboutjoann.blogspot.com/

    Love♥

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie foto's maak je zeg! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice how you combined the dolly look with the raw studded jacket. Like a rebellious kid at a boarding school. I know how you feel by the way, I don't always like writing story's underneath my post either. Sometimes I think the pictures say more than enough.


    thelittlewhitebird.com

    ReplyDelete