Jul 7, 2014

FASHION / nothing like a dress



top - persunmall                pantalon - topshop              shoes - new look             ring - bijou brigitte

Hii Guys!

And here it is, the outfit I wore to my graduation ceremony! As you can see it's nothing like a dress, in contrast to all the other girls at my ceremony. Already months ago people asked me what dress I was going to buy for this special occasion. But I was like, nah I don't think I'm going to buy something special for those 5 minutes on stage while they give me my diploma. And so, I didn't buy a dress. However, I did buy some lovely things in Barcelona as you can see in this post. So I thought why not wear my new pantalon from Topshop, it's very chique and fits the occasion. But still I will stand out, because it's not a dress!

Today I'm going to Amsterdam with some friends and in the evening I'm attending a fashion show by Allan Vos. It's a good start for all the shows to come, because next week it's time for Amsterdam Fashionweek again. I'm really excited about this, because this year I'll be attending a lot more shows than last year. Anyways, if there are any people going as well, let me know. I would love to meet all of you!

x


14 comments

  1. Veeeel leuker dan een jurk! Mooie broek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuk! Ook gaaf dat je niet mainstream een jurk hebt gedragen haha, ik vind dit veel leuker!
    Liefs, Eve
    www.thestyleblondie.com // www.eevsa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind je look heel leuk! Super voor je diploma :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat ontzettend origineel! En het staat je prachtig!X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staat je heel erg goed! Ik koos vorig jaar ook niet voor een jurk tijdens mijn diploma uitreiking, ik ging voor een skater skirt, zelfs ik was toen origineel haha. Geniet van je dag in Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're beautful

    NEW SPECIAL OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: atlantic sunset
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/atlantic-sunset.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zo'n soort top heb ik ook, maar dan met een ander printje. Ben er weg van!

    ReplyDelete
  8. whata a great top dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaah wat mooi! mooie meid mooie outfit!
    thanks for je comment btw :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je ziet er inderdaad heel chic uit, en leuk detail met die bloem!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete