Jul 24, 2014

FASHION / time for something new



dress / bag - vintage               shoes - new look              ring - cos              sunglasses - unknown

Hii Guys!

I'm sorry for the lack of photos in this post, but I have a good reason. The weather here in The Netherlands has been extremely hot for a couple of days now, and it will be untill next week. And although I really like the summer, the heat does give me lots of headaches. And so it did today. I woke up just fine, but after lunch my head started pounding. Still, I didn't want to waste my whole day so I forced myself to go outside and take a few, quick outfit photos. The quality of the photos is also a bit poor, my camera is slowly giving up on me. I bought my beloved Sony Alpha 3 years ago so it's time I start looking for a replacement. This camera is a really good camera for inexperienced photographers, which I was at the time, but now I feel like I'm ready for something better!

Can anyone of you recommend a good SLR camera?
x


13 comments

  1. Really nice dress. My mom kept some of her teenage years dresses and they look a lot like yours.
    Have a great day!

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke jurk, echt een mooie outfit! Ik heb hetzelfde hoor, vind de zomer leuk maar die hitte af en toe.. blegh. Ik heb de Canon EOS 1100D trouwens, die is wel fijn! Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuk jurkje meid, staat je mooi!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk jurkje, staat je zo goed!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hij is inderdaad héel leuk, je jurkje!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like this quality, it's very crisp! :P Love this dress, oh my God, I want one! It's so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die felle kleuren staan je erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superleuk dit jurkje!
    Ook je schoenen vind ik zo mooi <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahhh je schoenen en jurkje vind ik zooo leuk! Mooie foto's! <3

    Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this dress is perfect for you
    kisses
    girls!! you can see my new look with my new swimsuit!

    FRIDAY NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: PROTECT YOUR SKIN ( with my new swimsuit)!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/protect-your-skin-with-farmapolo.html

    ReplyDelete