Jul 28, 2014

FASHION / black meets blue



blazer - vintage                      top - mango                 velvet leggings / necklace - oasap                shoes - new look

Hii Guys!

Whoever said that black and blue don't go together, was incredibly wrong. And I use this outfit as proof. I love how the blue blazer pops out when combined with an all black outfit. When my sister saw me wearing this, she asked if the blazer was new. Which it's not, but it does give you an idea of how little I wear this blazer. And then I thought, why? It's one of the best quality vintage pieces I've ever bought and still it's hiding in my closet most of the time. So, I decided that from now on I'm going to get all these hidden pieces out of the closet and give them what they deserve : a body that wears them! Making new outfits with old pieces of clothing can be a tough task, but when you succeed it feels amazing!

And guys I have some news, I finally made an Instagram account! I'm still new, so I would love to find some nice people to follow. You can find me here or search for @manonmargaretha!
x




6 comments

  1. Mooie outfit ! Ik vind je schoenen ook erg tof ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reall y like it! Ziet er heel goed uit :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, prachtig dat blauwe jasje!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty look !
    xx

    http://cendrityss.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete