Jul 16, 2014

FASHION / Amsterdam Fashionweek outfit two



top / pants / belt - vintage                 bag - oasap                  shoes - new look                ring - cos

Hii Guys!

Here is the outfit I wore last Sunday at the 4th day of Amsterdam Fashionweek! I decided to go all vintage this time, and I have to say I really like this outfit. At first I thought the top would be too much combined with the already printed pants. But it turned out to look pretty cool. Besides that, this outfit is extremely comfortable, which is rather handy when you have to walk around all day haha. As you can see I didn't wear much jewelry either, just some silver earrings and my new ring from Cos. Which I got from Dylan as a belated birthday present. It's a very minimalistic ring, but it makes your hands look so more classy haha. I'm really happy with it!

Just like last Friday I met up with Eline, but Sunday I also got to meet Yvet. Who btw also took these photographs of me, thank you Yvet! I had a lovely time with these girls, and I hope a lot more days like these are to come. 

Stay tuned for my favourite runway collections of this day!
x


12 comments

  1. Hele toffe outfit, die blouse/top is erg mooi!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice style girl!kisses
    i have a new outfit in my blog, on the top of madrid

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: ON THE TOP OF MADRID
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/on-top-of-madrid.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sandals are amazing. I really like your outfit, you look amazing with it! c:

    xx,
    lepsychoattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vond dit sowieso je leukste outfit van fashion week, de blouse staat inderdaad super bij de broek!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je zag er fantastisch uit. Vind de combinatie van prints ook zo gaaf! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sended you Other inbox message on your fb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice outfit!
    I love your sandals. I have a pair that looks alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tof gecombineerd die twee prints!

    ReplyDelete