Jul 12, 2014

FASHION / Amsterdam Fashionweek outfit one



pantalon - topshop                top - vintage             bagpack / necklace - oasap                shoes - new look

Hii Guys!

Yesterday I attended 5 shows at Amsterdam Fashionweek, and I had an amazing day. Eline was there as well and together we spend our day watching fashionably people and drinking really tasty drinks. Tomorrow and Monday I'll be at Fashionweek as well, so upcoming posts will be all about that. I thought I'd start of with my first outfit, which isn't really special, but rather classy and simple. Luckily my package from Oasap arrived just in time so that I could wear my new necklace and bagpack! I'm so happy with both of them. The bagpack makes an outfit like this a bit more playful and the necklace is a real eyecatcher. Anyways, today I'm going to the movies with Dylan. We're seeing The fault in our Stars, which I'm really excited about. I've read the book a long time ago and I cried my eyes out haha. So I'm curious if the movie is as good as the book. 

And that's it for now!
x

4 comments

  1. I am in love with the necklace you are wearing! <3

    http://allaboutjoann.blogspot.com/

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look geat!
    lots of kisses

    i have a new special outfit

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: ESPADRILLES FOR A WALK
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/espadrilles-for-walk.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zin in vandaag! Ben benieuwd wat je aanhebt :)

    ReplyDelete