Jun 22, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY / oui oui Paris


Hii Guys!

Here are some of the photographs I took in Paris yesterday. I had a lovely, but very tiring day with my classmates. As you can see on the photographs, the sun was shining bright which made the city look even prettier. We've been to all the main touristsites like the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame etc. Although I had already seen all these buildings on my trip to Paris last year, it wasn't boring to pay them a visit again. It was all as impressive as the first time.

Unfortunately I didn't take outfit pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower. We went there in the evening so it was already getting dark. Besides that I was too tired of walking round the city, so my feet couldn't stand it anymore haha. Anyways, I'll make sure I'll post an outfit before I leave for Barcelona on Wednesday!

And that's it for now, I'm off resting my feet while watching Orange is the new black.
x


6 comments

  1. Ah, zo leuk dat je reisjes maakt! Ik kom helemaal nergens dit jaar ben ik bang :(
    Geniet er van!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this city is amazing!
    kisses

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: GREEN, BROWN AND CAMO with my new JVZ shorts
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/green-brown-and-camo.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures. I love Paris! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog, I'll gladly follow you on Bloglovin from Finland :) Thanks for passing by my blog, and leaving such a kind comment.

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos. Paris is my dream destination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh i just love Paris (who doesn't), nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete