Jun 20, 2014

NEW IN / mirror mirror on the wall

sunglasses - chicnova

Hii Guys!

Sunglasses and summer go together like peanutbutter and jelly. Forgetting to pack your sunglasses when you're heading out for a holiday isn't a smart thing to do. Because not only are they fashionable, they also protect your eyes and the sensitive skin around them from the sun. And that's why I think it's important to have at least two pair of sunglasses. Just in case you break or lose your favourite pair. Last year I through away most of my sunglasses because of the bad quality. And now I'm slowly replacing all of them by new ones. My favourites at the moment are these from Oasap, but yesterday they got a rival. I received these lovely, blue mirrored, sunglasses from Chicnova. I've never had mirrored sunglasses before, but I have to say it looks pretty darn cool! When I'm going to Barcelona next week, I'll make sure I don't forget to pack these haha! 

Tomorrow I'll be in Paris with my classmates, it's our graduation trip. I'll might take some outfit pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower!
x


12 comments

  1. Wauw, heel leuk die bril! En veel plezier in Parijs, gaaf :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke zonnebril, staat je goed! En have fun in Paris!!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zulke zonnebrillen zijn super handig, want je kunt iedereen zo lang aanstaren als je wil! Winnn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super nice look baby
    you look beautiful

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: GREEN, BROWN AND CAMO
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/green-brown-and-camo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I've been craving a high quality sunglasses for years, but they're too expensive for my wallet :D
    Love those mirror ones of yours, you look dashing! And have a great time at the graduation trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel veel plezier in Parijs! Ik heb zelf ook een mirror zonnebril met een blauwe gloed, zelf draag ik hem niet mega vaak omdat ik het toch lastig vind ofzo. Bull shit merk ik nu, ga hem deze week gewoon dragen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so elegant and stilish, I love that greenish-blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deze foot's zijn zo mooi, je zonnebril ook!

    ReplyDelete