Jun 4, 2014

NEW IN / I must be a mermaid.

top - h&m

Hii Guys!

And again, the weather ruined my plans for outfit pictures. Just when I was ready to go outside and take some outfit pictures in my backyard, the sky got all dark and soon it started raining. I tried to take them in my livingroom instead, but unfortunately it was too dark. Anyway, I really wanted to show you the top I wore today because I bought it yesterday at H&M. It has been ages since I bought something at H&M, but when I saw this top I just had to have it! I always tell people that I'm a mermaid, so this print suits me perfectly! The things that make this top even better are the ruffled fringe, the open back (which I'll show you in a proper outfit post) and the fact that it only cost me 8 euro's! This top will definitely join me to the beach or Lowlands. 

x





5 comments

  1. Hij is leuk! Voor lowlands en het strand jaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute seashell top!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind deze top zooooo leuk! Ik wil hem ooook haha

    xo

    ReplyDelete