Jun 17, 2014

NEW IN / black chunky sandals

sandals - new look

Hii Guys!

Remember when I showed you my new white sandals last week? Well, this week I added a pair of black chunky sandals to my shoe collection. I'd been looking for the right ones for quite some time. I wanted the sandals to give me some hight, since I'm really short, but they had to be comfortable to walk in as well. And as always, they couldn't be too expensive. After all I'm just a poor student haha. When I tried these on a New Look store, it was a match made in heaven. They fit perfectly and they go with almost every outfit! I'll make an outfit post with these babes as soon as possible!

Do you already have some sandals for the summer?
x



10 comments

  1. Ik hou er niet van maar ze staan je goed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes :)

    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very on fashion right now, but I would love them anyways, they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sandals are cute!!! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Normaal gezien hou ik totaal niet van die chunky sandalen maar deze zijn super gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind ze echt gaaf! Ik zou zoiets zelf niet durven dragen omdat niemand in mijn dorp het draagt, ook al vind ik ze zo leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oeh ik vind dit echt zó vet altijd als ik mensen hiermee zie lopen! Liefs!

    ReplyDelete