Jun 13, 2014

INSPIRATION / & I'm graduated!

source - various tumblr

Hii Guys!

Woooooh, no more high school, no more stupid class rooms EVER!  Yesterday I got the decisive call which brought me good news : I'm graduated! I celebrated the good news with my boyfriend and some familly with cake, wine and dinner. It such a relief to no that I actually can go to University in September, I'm really looking forward to it! Anyways, I hope you understand that I was too busy celebrating to take outfit pictures. So instead I made little inspiration post. I'm in love with the midi skirt, I think it's gorgeous!

To the other people who graduated yesterday, congratulations!
x

9 comments

  1. Yay, wat fijn! Gefeliciteerd!
    Wat een mooie inspiratie plaatjes trouwens. Mooi clean <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie inspiratie en gefeliciteerd!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd! Ik ben ook geslaagd, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really inspiring these long dresses

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG! BLUE & YELLOW OBSESSION
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/blue-yellow-obsession-and-heart-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAAAAAA :D EINDELIJK
    mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete