Jun 2, 2014

FASHION / spring is for layering



striped top - urban outfitters            white top - oasap                 skirt / necklace - persunmall                shoes - river island

Hii Guys!

How was your weekend? I'm sorry for not posting anything, but Dylan was here the entire weekend so I didn't have any time to take some outfit pictures. Today, on the other hand, I had loads of time. When I woke up with the sun shining through my curtains, I thought it was time to finally get outside and do something sportive. I really hate sports or going to gym but skating is something I can enjoy. We have a lake nearby, and in the summer I usually go skating some laps around the lake. Today was the first time this spring/summer and it felt really good! 

After my sportive morning I relaxed and watched some episodes of Lie to Me and waited for my little sister to come home from school. We went outside and shot some outfit pictures of this outfit. About which I'm not really sure if it's a success yet.. I like the layering, but it still feels a bit messy or something? Anyways, I do really like this white top from oasap, by putting different patterns or fabrics beneath the sheer part you can create so many different outfits! I think I'll be experimenting with this top the rest of the summer!

x



5 comments

  1. I love this outfit . I think this is stylish. Your personal style and I like it.
    Kisses

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: READY FOR THE MATCH
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/ready-to-match.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking outfit!! Sensational top and you always look so good in skirts!! You have amazing legs!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete