Jun 6, 2014

FASHION / put some new shoes on



shorts - forever21             top - new look             shoes - goldstep          sunnies - oasap 

Hii Guys!

You know what's always a good idea : new shoes! I've been looking for some sandals for a while now and yesterday I found them. Just in time, because as you can see, the weather is really good at the moment. You've probably all seen the birkenstock trend, or the 'ugly flip flop trend' or whatever you like to call it. At first I wasn't so sure whether I liked the trend or not. But, eventually I got hooked, the more I saw them, the more I started to like them. The only thing was that I didn't want to spend that much money on them, because they are just simple flip-flops really. And then these crossed my path. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to try them on. And a great plus point : they are incredibly comfortable! I think this is nice variation on the trend. If you like them, they are also available in black! 

Well I'm off having a nice weekend with Eline.
x

9 comments

  1. GEWELDIGE zonnebril! Love the loook x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh wat een leuke look! Leuk die fringes en je shorts. Je nieuwe schoenen zien er gaaf uit! Liefs, Luna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, helemaal mee eens. Schoenen zijn altijd the way to go. Helemaal leuk en wat gave top ook xx

    http://www.creativityandchocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heerlijke zomerse look!

    xo

    ReplyDelete