Jun 9, 2014

FASHION / dancing with strangers



skirt - monki               top - h&m                 shoes - river island                necklace - fashionology

Hii Guys!

Yesterday afternoon I came home from my trip to Eline. It was quite a journey since she lives 3 hours away from me. On my way there it even took me 4 hours because I took a wrong train.. But it was all worth it! It was very nice to see Eline again and to chat about everything. I'm so glad she's going to move to The Hague, then we can see eachother a lot more often! In the evening there was a party and I met Eline her friends. They were all very sweet, we drank wine and danced in her kitchen like we knew eachother for years. The next morning we were all a bit hangover but that was okay because I could get some more sleep in the train. Which I did haha. I can't wait to see Eline again at Amsterdam Fashionweek next month!

x


13 comments

  1. Two of my fav. bloggers together! perfect!!!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG! BLUE & YELLOW OBSESSION
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/blue-yellow-obsession-and-heart-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke outfit! Die zonnebril staat je super! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah super leuk dat je naar haar feest bent geweest. Ik vind je haar er erg leuk uitzien op deze foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's van jullie samen!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een leuke outfit! Het rokje is echt cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een superlieve outfit! Ik vind het nude kleurige rokje echt heel gaaf<3

    -X-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaah zo leuk dat jullie zo fijn bevriend zijn geworden door het bloggen, ondanks te afstand :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Klinkt gezellig allemaal! Je outfit is ook mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so beautiful outfits, love your skirt so much. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete