May 9, 2014

you are never fully dressed without perfume


Hii Guys!

Yesterday, after ages of searching, I finally bought a new perfume. Ever since my old bottle of perfume hit the bottom, I've been searching for something new. But quite frankly, every perfume I tried was either not 'good enough' or way out of my affordability. Untill yesterday! In an advertisement I saw that Kruidvat (dutch drugstore) has a few really nice perfumes in sale for Mothersday. So I immediately went over and after some sniffing and smelling I decided to buy Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci. I'm really glad with my purchase because it smells delicious! It's not perfect, but it comes really close, especially for the small price of 35 euro's. 

What perfume are you wearing?

x

7 comments

  1. Mooie flacon, ik ben benieuwd naar de geur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its nice...i can't smell it

    see my new look

    NEW OUTFIT:SPRING STRIPES
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/spring-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik heb hem wel eens geroken, ik vond hem echt lekker :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mijn zusje heeft hem en ze is er heel erg tevreden mee!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een super schattig flesje!! Lijkt me erg lekker! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it look so pretty lol! i wear Little Gloria at the moment :)

    -gaia
    sparklerage.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete