May 4, 2014

NAILED IT


Hii Guys!

I'm sorry but I have no outfit for you today. I woke up this morning with a headache, knowing that I had to study maths and from there on it went downwards. I tried to study but oh my god, I just really hate maths. To be honest, I'm kind of afraid that I will not graduate becaus of maths. Well, I guess I'll have to look on the bridesight ; maths is one of my last exams, which means I still have time to figure things out. 

Anyways, while studying the subjects I like the least, I tend to be distracted easily haha. And that's why I allowed my little sister to do my nails. Normally, I don't wear nailpolish, simply because I hate waiting for it to dry. But since I had nothing better to do today *uhum studying uhum* I thought she could make something nice while I watched some Carrie Diaries. I think this is a premier on the blog, because I have never shown you something like this before. But I hope you like it!

x


10 comments

  1. study maths, you can do it!

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG : COMFY AFTERNOON
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/comfy-afternoon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!
    xoxo
    NL. <3

    http://nereealoves.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik vind het echt heel tof!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate maths, hope you succeed in your exams!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog :)

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ziet er goed uit heel tof liefs x

    ReplyDelete