May 2, 2014

INSPIRATION / my minipop store

Hii Guys!

About a week ago I got introduced to an online platform called minipopup. The intention is that bloggers, models and other fashion influencers can compose their own, little online store with clothing from brands that are part of minipopup. Of course I was really excited because first of all, they thought of me as a fashion influencer haha. And secondly, it seemed like fun to compose my own collection! Above you can see some of the items I've put in my online store. I tried to select the things that are affordable for most of the people. Because besides the 'normal' brands like Mango or Romwe, there's also a great offer of real designer items. Think D&G, Stella Mccartney and Saint Laurent etc. 

Anyways, for more clothing like this you should check my minipopup store here!

x

13 comments

  1. Je hebt een leuke selectie gemaakt!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. De schoenen is je lijstje zijn echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice clothes

    i have a new special outfit in the blog

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG : COMFY AFTERNOON
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/comfy-afternoon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. There are still many branded clothes that are cheap but haven't noticed. I love the bare back floral maxi dress up there. :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://missdream-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erg leuke dingen zitten ertussen! Ik neem snel een kijkje in je minipopup-store:)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many great selections in your minipopup doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oeh, wat leuk zeg! Ik zie zoveel leuke kleding in je shop :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik heb zelf niet zo veel met hakken, maar die zwarte zijn echt heel mooi! En de zonnebril, wauwie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaah weer die mintkleurige jas.. ik wil hem, al heel lang! Maar ik heb al zoveel jassen. De rest van je lijstje is ook erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete