May 20, 2014

INSPIRATION / diamonds are a girl's best friend

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8


Hii Guys!


First of all, thank you for all the sweet comments you left on my previous post! I'm almost done with my final exams, I only have two languages to go ; French and English. But those won't be a problem I think, I just have to make sure I can keep my focus steady for two and a half hours. 

Anyways, as you can see this post is about jewellry. A few months ago I purchased my first, sterling silver jewellry. A pair of earrings from Cos, and a few weeks ago another pair of earrings from fashionology joined the club. I'm really happy with these sterling silver pieces, so I want to expand my collection. It probably won't be the first time that you hear a blogger tell you that investing in high qualitative, more expensive pieces is a must-do, but again, it really is! Instead of the metal, silver coloured jewellry, the sterling silver will stay in good shape for so much longer. And that's why I'm currently looking for a simple but beautiful, sterling silver ring. I might buy one of the above as a reward for finishing those stupid-ass exams! If I have the money.


My favourite is number 5, which one is yours?

x

12 comments

  1. Nummer 1 en 5 zijn echt super pretty ! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind 3, 7 en 8 zó mooi! Een van deze 8 is zeker een goed cadeautje voor jezelf :)
    Succes nog met de laatste examens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie ringetjes! Vind deze de laatste tijd steeds leuker. Succes nog met je laatste examens! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oehh nice. Ik vind 3 en 8 het gaafste!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm ik vind ze allemaal heel tof! Je hebt zeker gelijk betreft het investeren. Ik zou voor nummer 1, 4 of 7 gaan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and nice baby

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: COLORFUL
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/colorful.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the 5!!!!!!!!
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha dat was wel als woordgrapje bedoelt. Blij dat iemand hem tenminste snapt :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty pieces :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love #2 and #5. Beautiful picks, all of them.

    Have a great day.

    ~ Seepz
    http://www.savoirstyle.com

    ReplyDelete