May 11, 2014

Happy Mothersday!


Hii Guys!

Happy Mothersday! I want to wish all of you a lovely day with your mother, this is the day to spoil her with your love and let her know how much she's appreciated. For me this day is rather more emotional than happy. I haven't celebrated this day ever since my mother died 7 years ago, so what I do is just take a photobook and reminisce the old, good days. One of my favourite photo's is the one above, because it really represents my childhood. When I was little, we used to go to the forest a lot, I loved riding my scooter haha. Anyways, I thought my mother deserved a little tribute on the blog!

Furthermore, I want to point out that this will probably be my last post before I disappear for two weeks. Tomorrow the final exams will start, so there will be no time for taking outfit pictures. Therefore, it will be very quiet here the coming two weeks, I hope you understand!

x


5 comments

  1. super nice pic

    NEW OUTFIT:SPRING STRIPES
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/spring-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh wat super schattig!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your mum are so preatty. beautiful photo, and good luck for your exam
    Clo

    http://redshoesforbreakfast.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hele lieve en leuke foto!
    Liefs,
    tjalyn

    ReplyDelete