May 23, 2014

FASHION / yellow dungarees, make people stare.

dungarees / top - vintage               shoes - river island


Hii Guys!

HOLIDAY VACATION FREEDOM!!! It's finally here, my well deserved vacation. After two weeks of die-hard studying, my final exams are finally over. I ended the two weeks with English, which went pretty well! And now I just have to wait for the results. I'm a bit afraid that I'll have to retake Maths, but even if that's necessary it's not terrible. I'm just glad it's over now. Since I didn't found a summer job, I have a lot of free time on my hand, and I'm going to use that for blogging. I really missed blogging and dressing up the last few weeks, so it's time to catch up for that loss! Starting of with my yellow dungarees. Gosh I love the way people look at me when I wear this. They always have this confused gaze like "is she a construction worker or something?" haha

Anyways, tonight I'm celebrating the beginning of my vacation with Dylan. First, we're going to the movies and after that we're going to a party. Yes, I can't wait to dance my feet of and drink loads of wine haha.

x

13 comments

  1. You look so cute! Love the color<3

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een leuke gele tuinbroek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely cool Manon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, happy Vacation! :D I would stare too, you're just so beautiful and cool! The dungarees are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah gave look! Ook met het gestreepte shirtje er onder. Perfect!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look on you! I love how it is such a well-thought through look and yet comes across as being totally casual and nonchalant! I tend to lean away from bright colours, but this is making me consider otherwise - time to stand out?! :)

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the jumpsuit, but the best is you combo with this striped top. great combo girl

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: COLORFUL
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/colorful.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look girl your looking beautiful! lots lof love, x

    ReplyDelete