May 7, 2014

FASHION / the sun will do you good


Hii Guys!

Like many other dutchies I went to one of the many 'bevrijdingsfestivals' (=freedomfestival) last Monday. It was really nice to have a day with my friends to break the study routine I'm currently in. We were very lucky with the weather and the sun and the music did me good! The day after I woke up with loads of new motivation and all the studying is finally paying off. I finally feel like I'm making progress with some subjects, and it was about to be time haha. 

Today my little sister and I took some time to take outfit pictures. And I know that this is not an amazing outfit, but don't blame me. When I'm at home studying, I normally just wear my pyjamas. So compared to that, this is a pretty good outfit!

top / blouse - oasap                   skirt - monki                  shoes - new look

And that's it for now!
x



7 comments

  1. your eyes are amazing baby
    xxxxxxxx

    NEW OUTFIT:SPRING STRIPES
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/05/spring-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vond het ook zo fijn om even weg te zijn! Eerst wilde ik niet naar het bevrijdingsfestival, maar ben om 5 uur toch maar gegaan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een toffe blouse zeg! Ik vind je outfit heel leuk :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel erg leuk!
    Ik vind je ring ook zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete