May 29, 2014

FASHION / ON.MY.WAY



velvet legging / denim jacket - oasap               velvet top / shoes  - vintage             striped top - h&m              ring - monki

Hii Guys!

Yesterday I went shopping with my little sister in Rotterdam. Or, I could better say ; my little sister went shopping while I assisted her haha. We're at the end of the month and I'm pretty broke, which is kind of rare for me. Normally I always end the month with some left over money, but this month I had to buy train tickets to visit Eline her party next week. Which is like, on the other side of the world haha. 

Anways, I had a great day with my little sister. She bought some summer tops and a really cute bikini. Which makes me kind of jealous, because I've been looking for a bikini for over three months now, and she just walks into one store and immediately finds the perfect one! Well, I guess karma's on her side. Or just not on mine.. 

The top and leggings are velvet btw, I really have to figure out how I can make that visible on my photographs!

x


9 comments

  1. Great look! love it!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, geweldige outfit! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but trendy :)
    Www.moodfashionlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind de layers heel leuk zo! Het jasje is ook tof :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh manon wat zie je er geweldig uit! Zou dit zelf ook zo aantrekken!
    Hahaha ik woon bíjna dichtbij je, ik vind het zo leuk dat je komt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super leuke combinatie én hele mooie foto's

    ReplyDelete