Apr 26, 2014

NEW IN / minimalistic white


Hii Guys!

A few days ago I received a package from Oasap. Inside I found a basic striped top, a minimalistic white top with sheer detail and a white marble blouse. As you can see, my closet needed some white haha! I am really happy with all of the items and today I'm wearing the marble blouse. I know the marble trend has been going on for quite some time, but it was only two weeks ago that I found one that's in my price range and fits right. For only 20 euro's I couldn't resist! You can expect some outfit posts with these beauties very soon. Oh, and I"m sorry for the bad pictures, it was kind of dark when I took these.

x


8 comments

  1. Mooie items, ben benieuwd hoe ze je staan (vast goed)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the outfit posts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh de marble blouse ziet er goed uit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben heel erg benieuwd naar die blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE ! The marmer-bloes is echt top!
    www.v-fashionwise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Good choices dear! I like especially the marble blouse....then I look forward to your new outfit! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is fantastic

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG : COMFY AFTERNOON
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/comfy-afternoon.html

    ReplyDelete