Apr 24, 2014

INSPIRATION / fashionology lookbook


Hii Guys!

Today I want to share some gorgeous photographs from fashionology. A few days ago I received an email that announced the new collection and I immediately clicked the link to check it out. I've known fashionology ever since the webshop opened and I am a proudly owner of a few necklaces and a pair of earrings. But, yesterday I couldn't resist the gorgeous stuff that's in their shop, so I bought a second pair of nice earrings. The tiny hoops you can see in the last picture to be precisely. They're made out of sterling silver and I think they will match perfectly with my silver earrings from Cos (see here)! Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of the photographs with you on here. If you're looking for some new, minimalistic jewellery you should definitely take a look on fashionology!

When I receive these lovely earrings and some other stuff I've ordered, I'll make a post about it!
x

4 comments

  1. Geweldige sieraden inderdaad, en die oorbellen staan je vast goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf lookbook! Ik vind de ketting lagen heel gaaf :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete