Apr 19, 2014

FASHION / we are words on transit


Hii Guys!

Yesterday I started my four-days-off weekend with creating something for my art class. We have two final exams for art class, one theoretical and one practical. The theoretical exam will be, just like all the other school subjects, in May. But the pratical exam already started a few months ago. At the end of next week, we'll have to finish it and yesterday I worked my butt of to make the deadline. In the last two months I made a serie photographs based on the sentence : 'we are words on transit'. Instead of making a deep thought behind it, I thought it would be fun to take it litteraly. So I photographed train stations, people reading in the train, some graffiti etc. From all those photographs I made old-fashioned groundpressures and from the negatives I used, I made an collage on canvas. Maybe when it's all done I'll show it here on the blog!

And for the people who celebrate Easter, I wish you a lovely day tomorrow!

top - new look             jeans - serious sally              shoes - river island             ring / necklace - oasap

And that's it for now!
x

16 comments

  1. Love the outfit and your bag is amazing! have a great day xx

    ~~
    itsnatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een leuke outfit! Oh je schoenen zijn zo mooi! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een toffe outfit ! Het shirtje vind ik echt heel mooi en de kleur staat je goed :) X Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. pastels are so perfect for spring, especially for the easter weekend! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hele mooie outfit! Die kleur staat heel erg mooi bij je haar^^
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een toffe outfit ! Het shirtje vind ik echt heel mooi en de kleur staat je goed :) X ukash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit! Het shirtje past echt perfect bij Pasen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heerlijke outfit! Dat top is geweldig, mooie kleur ook <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind de blauwe top je zo goed staan!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je top is echt heel mooi, staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een mooie outfit. Natuurlijk vind ik je tas geweldig <3 maar ook je messy hair en ring vind ik helemaal top :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauwieeee wat mooi! Ik vind je haar hier ook echt heel mooi zitten, en ja, gewoon alles!

    ReplyDelete