Apr 30, 2014

FASHION / the perfect getaway



Hii Guys!

Do you know the feeling when you put on a dress from three years ago and it still fits? Well, I experienced that feeling today! Tonight a friend of mine is throwing a dinner party and the dresscode is 'a tad chic'. Of course I like to dress up and stuff, but the problem was that I didn't have anything chic to wear. Or so I thought.. Because looking through my casual dresses, I found my prom dress from three years ago. I didn't thought it would still fit me, but guess what, it did! It's always a nice thing to know that you didn't gain any weight the past years haha. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this dinner party. I can't wait to eat delicious things and drink a lot of red wine. It's a perfect getaway from all the studying. 

dress - forever21                cardigan / rectangle earrings - cos               shoes - new look               hoop earrings - fashionology

Oh, and look, I'm wearing the tiny hoop earrrings I talked about a few days ago. I really love them!
x

10 comments

  1. WAUW, staat je super! Love the style x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die kleur staat jou zo mooi! En wauw je schoenen zijn fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paars staat je goed! En je oorbellen zijn mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! Love the colour of the dress :)

    http://www.flowersinyourhairblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die jurk is ook echt heel mooi! Geniet van je avond :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful dress and very pretty earrings!!! You look stunning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat ziet je haar er prachtig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your hair!! :)

    http://hennepp.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooi jurkje zeg, ook de kleur is prachtig en staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete