Apr 22, 2014

FASHION / just the way I like it


Hii Guys!

I hope you had a lovely Easter Weekend full of family, friends and food. I spend mine with Dylan and his family, we had a brunch with a lot of delicious food and mint tea. Just the way I like it. The rest of the day we couldn't do anything else than to recover from all the eating haha. And yesterday I finished the collage for my art class and did some studying (read : watch 6 episodes of sex and the city). A few months ago I started with the first episode ever and tonight I'm going to watch the last one. Gosh, I fell in love with that serie and to be honest I'm kind of sad that it's over now. Well, luckily we still have the movies!

shorts - sammydress               shirt - h&m                 shoes - vintage               necklace - sheinside               bag - unknown

And that's it for now. I"m sorry for all the simple outfits lately, I guess it's because I have so little time due to school stuff!
x

9 comments

  1. een hele mooie look! staat je goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, this is such a perfect outfit for spring/summer. it can be dressed up or down so easily! hm have the coolest basic tops! :) x
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaf! Heel leuk gecombineerd:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke look! Ik ben vooral heel erg fan van de ketting en de tas :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit!! Love this style!! You look hot amazing babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy combo, tights and shorts, i love it <3

    ReplyDelete