Apr 7, 2014

FASHION / I used to be a witch.


Hii Guys!

First of all, I would like to point out how much I hate my camera for not getting the velvet details of my legging on picture. No matter how hard I try, it always looks terrible. The velvet is either not visible at all, or it's overexposed. Well, I guess you just have to believe me when I say the velvet looks amazing haha! Than secondly, I would like to share a new, old found in my closet. A few days ago I was searching for my black top, but apparently it was still spending his time somewhere in the drycleaner. But I hád to wear black so I went down to the bottom of my closet and I found this blouse! I used to wear this as a little kid during halloween. Back then it functioned as a witch costume but from now on it will be worn on regular days as well. Maybe it's time to take a look in our dress-up-box to see if there's more!

legging / necklace - oasap              blouse - vintage              shoes - river island

And that's it for now!
x

13 comments

  1. Ah, ik kan nog best goed zien dat het velvet is! Leuke legging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha super grappig van de (heksen) blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gave outfit, ik vind je schoenen super stoer erbij! (en het velvetstofje is nog best goed te zien hoor) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een heerlijke all black outfit! <3

    Doe je al mee met mijn giveaway? Je maak kans op schoenen naar keuze van de webshop Intreza. ☺

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is fantastic.!!!! like you

    today my mom is in the blog with a special look

    NEW SPECIAL OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: STYLISH MOTHER WITH HER TRENCH
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/stylish-mother-with-her-trench.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik vind de blouse echt heel leuk!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat balen dat de camera je velvet niet goed op de foto zet, maar ik geloof je als je zegt dat het er fantastisch uitziet haha! Ik vind je cut-out schoenen heel tof. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tof tof tof! Ik geloof zeker dat het er heel mooi uit ziet met een velvet legging!

    ReplyDelete