Apr 9, 2014

FASHION / hoping for the best


Hii Guys!

A few days ago I finally finished my motivation letter for my future study course. Which, by the way, will be International Communication and Media at the Erasmus University in Rotterdam! At least, I hope so. Because it wasn't for nothing that I had to write a motivation letter ; the study selects their students by a decentralized selection. Besides the motivation letter I also had to send some grade lists and a certificate of my proficiency in English. And now that they have received everything from me, I just have to wait. The outcome of the decentralized selection is somewhere miday June, so it's a long wait. I really hope I get selected, because otherwise I don't know what to do next schoolyear. Right now I'm looking for other studies to pick a second choise, but nothing seems as good as my first choise. Obviously. 

jeans - serious sally           blouse - oasap          blzer - h&m            shoes - new look            

And that's it for now!
x

11 comments

  1. Mooi gecombineerde outfit zeg! En wat is je blouse gaaf zeg :D

    xo Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well with the course you want to take! Wishing you lots of luck ^-^
    This outfit is stunning! And your eyes are absolutely gorgeous! :)
    x
    Alona

    Style Wanders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spannend hoor, ik hoop dat je aangenomen word :)
    Je top is erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hoop zoooo erg dat je wordt toegelaten! (en dan wonen we ook dicht bij elkaar: leuk!) En wat stom dat je zo lang moet wachten, dat is ook niet handig met het opgeven voor een eventueel andere studie.
    Geweldige outfit, heel mooi ook met die blazer zo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oeh heel veel succes! Ik weet nog dat ik het wachten echt heel kut vond. Ik zal duimen :) Ik vind je top nog steeds te awesome !

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. your style is fantastic baby

    NEW SPECIAL OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: STYLISH MOTHER WITH HER TRENCH
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/stylish-mother-with-her-trench.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit! The blazer is amazing♥
    Have a nice evening, dear!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice look! Thank you for visiting my blog))) Followed you hope you do the same)))

    ReplyDelete